|UNIVA Oak Holdings Limited
|Tokyo Toranomon Global Square 17F, 1-3-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
|4,787 million yen
|Tokyo Stock Exchange Standard 3113 (Listed 1949)
|Lead Managing Underwriter
|Daiwa Securities Co.
|Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Mizuho Bank, Mitsubishi UFJ Bank
Basic Approach to Corporate Governance
We believe that the enhancement of corporate governance is one of the most important issues in ensuring the credibility of our shareholders and fulfilling our corporate social responsibility. In light of this, we will always pursue the best corporate governance and continuously work to improve it. From the perspective of achieving sustainable growth and long-term enhancement of corporate value, we believe that the essence of corporate governance is to ensure transparency and fairness in decision-making, to make full and effective use of our management resources, and to increase management dynamism through prompt and decisive decision-making. We will work to enhance corporate governance in accordance with the following basic principles. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Respect the rights of shareholders and ensure equality.
- Consider the interests of stakeholders, including shareholders, and work appropriately with them.
- Disclose corporate information appropriately and ensure transparency.
- Establish a system in which independent outside directors play a central role to ensure effective supervision of business execution by the Board of Directors.
- Engage in constructive dialogue with shareholders whose investment policies are consistent with the interests of shareholders over the medium to long term.